top of page

Helping you
celebrate your love

Need an officiant for your wedding?
We are happy to help you celebrate your love.  

Through our partnership with WebWed , we are able to arrange weddings (for both heterosexual and same sex couples) that are legally recognized in the United States, and provide you with apostilled court documents, exactly the same as if you had travelled to the United States to have your wedding there. 

Feel free to contact us for more information.

The Ring
bottom of page